|Top Previous Next|
There are no major requirement for the system where the software will be installed. The software is designed to run on almost all Windows versions from XP all the way up to Windows 10.
Special attention should be paid selecting a good monitor. The quality and stability of the video system is crucial to obtain a good presentation of the color swatches presented by ColorD3. If available a monitor with full sRGB gamut support should be used.
ColorD3 is a single user application so associated files should not be shared between different running applications. If required specific network and Web based versions are available for multi-user operation.
Installing the software is simple and requires very little input. Just follow the instructions below. If you are installing over a previous version of the software, the existing data and configuration will be maintained.
Install using distribution media
1. Insert the support that came with your package into the proper drive or USB port. This is usually an auto-play support, meaning that Windows should detect the presence of the disk and automatically start up the installation program. If for some reason your computer's automatic detection feature is turned OFF, use Windows Explorer to view the content of the disk, and then double-click the installation EXE file.
2. When the installation screen appears, follow the prompts displayed on this screen to install the application.
3. The installation program will suggest the default drive and directory into which the ColorD3 files will be copied. You can keep the default drive and directory or edit the selections as desired.
4. When the installation is completed, eject the original disk and store it away safely.
1. Download the installation file from the Internet.
2. Once the file has been successfully stored in your computer, double-click on it (Windows Explorer) to start the installation procedure.
3. When the installation screen appears, follow the prompts displayed in this screen to install the application.
4. The installation program will suggest the default drive and directory into which the needed files will be copied. You can keep the default drive and directory or edit the selections as desired.
Click on the desktop icon or choose "Programs" from the Windows "Start" menu, point to the IRO folder and finally click on ColorD3 executable file to start the application.